Embossed Colour Coated Aluminium Coil, also noted as oven baked embossed aluminium coil, embossed aluminium coil, or aluminium roofing coil, is produced by roller coating system, a continuous process where the aluminium substrate is degreased, chemically pre-treated and oven baked. Further through embossing process, the surface has a beautiful embossment design: either diamond embossed (rhombic) or stucco embossed (orange peel).
Oven baked embossed aluminum coil improves the thickness of the alloy by about 0.10mm, strengthens its tension and steel features, and improves the visual enjoyment and aesthetic value.
Specification of Embossed Colour Coated Aluminium Coil:
1) Aluminium substrates alloy: AA1100, AA3003, AA8011, etc
2) Temper: H14/H16/H18
3) Aluminium sheet thickness (gauge): 0.45mm,0.55mm (0.20mm~0.70mm)
4) Width: 900mm~1270mm. 1000mm and 1200mm is favoured.
5) Coating: polyester (PE) (default) or PVDF (upon request)
6) Popular colours: grey beige, bush green, terracotta red, nut brown, etc
7) Embossing patterns: diamond (rhombic) or stucco (orange peel) Please review photo below:
Application of Embossed Aluminium Coil
•Ideal material for aluminium roofing sheet, long span roof sheet, and step tile
•It is especially popular for West Africa, Southeast Asia and Europe