A Stucco Embossed Aluminum Sheets With Triple Rice Grain Pattern finish is achieved by processing the natural mill finish material through embossing rollers. This provides a surface, which diffuses light reducing reflectivity and glare. It is used for applications on decorative effects, or to reduce surface reflectivily. As Embossed Aluminum Sheets is both a stable and durable material, it provides excellent service as a roofing or cladding without the need of any protective coating. Aluminiums highly reflective surface will dull to a uniform patina finish with prolonged exposure to the sun, wind and rain bome sand and dirt. Changes in appearance will be consistent along an elevation.
Embossed Aluminum Sheets , after the process of embossing, cutting, oxidation will form the surface with a dense layer of aluminum oxide protective film. And It has obvious below advantages such as acid-corrosion-resistance, long-lasting shine, beautiful patterns, anti-corrosion performance and stability, strong adhesion, impact resistance, non-toxic side effects, safety and environmental protection. With above charicteristics, surface of stocco Embossed Aluminum Sheets is clean, shiny. Besides, the electro-oxidation can effectively remove residual oil and manual handling of fingerprints.
Applications of embossing Aluminum Sheet With Triple Rice Grain Pattern:
1. Aircraft, automobile, train
2. Building wall, ceilings, roofing, furniture cabinet, lighting plate
3. Shipping plate, solar reflective plate,Corner protector, insulation material
4. Beverage bottle, cap, ring-pull, cosmetics shell and cover
5. Aluminum tread/embossed plate, quenched and pre-stretched plate
6. PS baseplate, CTP baseplate, Signs, nameplate
7. Electrical products shell, engineering machinery plate
8. Aluminum reefer containers and special containers etc
9. Spinning, Auto etc.